Compiling and submitting your Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Report is possibly one of the biggest priorities for HR professionals. Between balancing compliance criteria with business objectives and fulfilling requirements for the various submissions, the process can become overwhelming and challenging to say the least.
Join our next Community of Experts workshop where we discuss the tips and tricks to creating a valuable workplace skills plan and how to use this as a framework to creating your own talent pool through skills development. We will also discuss how to gain maximum B-BBEE points and the many tax benefits that comes with training.
Date: 01 March 2019
Time: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Venue: i-Fundi, First Floor, Regenesys Campus, 4 Pybus Road, Sandton
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Consultants, Managers and Directors
- Management Development Practitioners
- Skills Development Facilitators
- Training Consultants and Managers
- Individuals responsible for Skills Development and training for their organisation
Should you have any queries, please contact Sajila Sewnarain on 011 290 5900 or email@example.com