In 2005, we were selected by the Department of Labour to serve as an Employment and Skills Development Agency to scale up the roll out of learnerships. We have also been part of the dti’s Monyetla Work Readiness Programmes since its inception in 2006.
Over the last 15 years we have developed a state of the art online learning system, systems and procedures for large-scale learnership management and multi-sector programme offerings.
As founding partners of the Ubuntu Initiative and Jobs Summit, we are working with 20 key industries to create another 100 000 jobs, helping to combat the rampant unemployment problem and transform the future of South Africa.
Speak with us about
Skills Audit and Planning
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%