Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Most people have been at a party or some other social occasion where someone has told an inappropriate joke and ruined the mood (at least temporarily). Likewise, we’ve all been somewhere where the class clown is able to lighten the mood and help people have fun.
The good news is that humor can help you make your training sessions just as engaging as those fun social occasions. Even better, you don’t need to be the class clown or an award-winning comedian to do it. This one-day workshop will help you identify what kind of humor you can bring to the classroom, and how games can help you engage your participants.
What Will Students Learn?
- How training can include the use of humor and games
- Different types of games
- Methods to elicit participant buy-in
- How to apply humor principles in adult learning
- How to troubleshoot when games go badly
- How to develop their own games
- Let’s have some fun!
- Getting everyone on board
- Choosing the right game
- When games go badly
- Using humor in training
- Wavy lines
- Quick and easy games
- Creating a game