Time Management: Get Organized for Peak Performance
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
What Will Students Learn?
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Find out how you spend your time
- Avoid common time wasters
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals
- Time Management Principle and Processes
- Planning Tips and Tricks
- Drawing Up and Implementing a work plan
- Setting a Routine
- Doing it Right
- Putting an End to Procrastination
- Getting Organized
- Organizing Your Files
- Managing Your Workload