Skills Development: From compliance to competitive advantage
With the passing of the new BBBEE codes, contact centres are required to have 5% of staff enrolled on learnerships. In addition, to meet compliance requirements, 85% of inhouse training needs to be accredited. i-Fundi can help you turn the headache and cost of skills development compliance to an opportunity to develop a competitive advantage for your business.
We offer a range of accredited qualifications and skills programmes that can be tailored to meet your specific training requirements. With end to end learnership management services and 15 years experience in the industry, our clients benefit from an improved BBBEE score, more skilled, productive and loyal staff, salary savings and tax rebates.
We invite you to take a look at our range of programmes and contact us to discuss how to shift your skills development strategy from mere compliance to competitive advantage.
- National Certificates: Contact Centre NQF 2 & NQF3 (Agent)
Great contact centres are made of extraordinary people. With the current shortage of skilled agents in the industry, finding the right people is easier said than done. Enrolling new or current employees on a contact centre qualification helps to build capacity and give your staff skills they need to succeed. Knowing that you are willing to invest in their development improves motivation, retention and engagement, all of which creates satisfied customers.
Our progamme covers topics as:
- Customer service that stands out from your competitors
- Closing sales time and again
- Collecting debt for results
- Communicate and negotiate assertively
- Making your point, verbally and in writing
- Manage information and data effectively
- National Certificate: Contact Centre NQF4 ( Supervisor)
Typically, the best contact centre agents are promoted to supervisory roles with minimum preparation. Despite their obvious importance, supervisors receive little training or coaching. Many team leaders struggle with managing people. Amongst the biggest challenges that they face are poor schedule adherence, absenteeism, a lack of motivation and a sense of ownership by their agents.This course inspires participants to:
- Strive to become their personal best
- Coach, manage and lead their team positively
- Improve performance in terms of schedule adherence, call quality and call ownership to improve service, sales or debt collection
- Use call centre statistics for monitoring, to solve problems and to make decisions
- Featured Contact Centre Skills Programmes