Typically, top-performing contact centre agents are promoted to become team leaders with little actual preparation for their new responsibility.
This course is an opportunity for:
- Candidates who want to take a step forward in their career and bridge the gap between senior consultant and team leader
- Experienced supervisors, who would like to improve their growth and promotion potential by aligning their skills to a formal, internationally recognised qualification
- Organisations wanting to improve performance by strengthening the leadership of their teams.
Participants will learn to:
- Achieve their own personal and career goals
- Manage their time, finances and stress levels better
- Exceed contact centre benchmarks
- Use contact centre statistics to manage performance
- Apply contact centre best practise to improve on schedule adherence, call quality,
- targets, duration and first call resolution.
- Stand out as leaders by being able to motivate and guide their teams
- Build team members through effective coaching and mentoring
- Develop their personal communication, writing and presentation skills
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
|IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL CLICK HERE.
|IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER AS PART OF A COMPANY CLICK HERE.