Super Charge Sales Performance
Sales is the life blood of any business. Facing ever increasing competition, the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. A new generation of sales professional is emerging: highly trained, driven, technically competent and experts in managing relationships. This workshop will give your sales team the skills needed to excel and stand out in the market place.
This one week programme combines five of our standalone courses into one high impact seminar that teaches the participants everything they need to succeed:
- Selling Smarter
- Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales
- Negotiating for Results
- Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
What Will Students Learn?
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Selling skills
- The sales cycle
- Framing success
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- The path to efficiency
- Customer service
- Selling more
- Ten major mistakes
- Selling price
Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business.
What Will Students Learn?
- The importance of expanding your client base through effective prospecting.
- How to use a prospecting system to make you more successful.
- How to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- How to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- How to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
- Targeting your market
- The prospect dashboard
- Setting goals
- Why is prospecting important?
- Public speaking
- Trade shows
- Regaining lost accounts
- Warming up cold calls
- The 80/20 rule
Negotiation For Results
People who can master the art of negotiation find they achieve more, save time, save money and earn greater respect. Learn techniques to promote effective communications and problem solving to turn win-loose situation into win-win solutions.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
- Have the opportunity to practice the “how to” of these skills in a supportive environment.
- Understand basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.
- What is Negotiation?
- The Successful Negotiator
- Preparing for Negotiation
- The Nuts and Bolts
- Making the Right Impression
- Getting off to a Good Start
- Exchanging Information
- The Bargaining Stage
- Inventing Options for Mutual Gain
- Getting Past No and Getting to Yes
- Dealing with Negative Emotions
- Moving from Bargaining to Closing
- The Closing Stage
Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can.
What Will Students Learn?
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- How to identify the objections that they encounter most frequently.
- How to develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw a curveball.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed.
- Building credibility
- Your competition
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming and handling objections
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale
Building Relationships for Success in Sales
Discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
How Will You Benefit:
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- The key elements in strong working relationships and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
- Focusing on your customer
- What influences people in forming relationships?
- How to win friends and influence people
- Non-verbal messages
- Managing the mingling
- Small talk and networking