Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on job satisfaction is our relationship with others. Our work should not be a burden to us and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings. This workshop is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- How to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improved communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increased effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
- Personal best, professional best
- Putting others at ease
- Distorted thinking
- The steps to feeling good
- Understanding and improving your assertiveness
- Communication skills (written, verbal, non-verbal)
- Setting goals
- Working as a team and with difficult people
- Learning to say no
- Dealing with stress
To find out more call i-Fundi on 0861 678 882 or click here to complete an information request form.