Real Estate NQF 4 RPL Programme Overview
All real estate agents will need to obtain a nationally recognized certificate in order to be accredited by the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
This programme is designed to help experienced real estate agents to attain their qualification through a process of Recognition of Prior Learning.The programmes will help the participants to:
- Clarify their personal goals
- Improve their personal effectiveness so that they will succeed
- Provide quality advice to their clients and in that way improve sales and customer loyalty
- Act professionally and ethically within the requirements of the law and so strengthen the image of the industry as a whole.
- Meet the accreditation requirements by the Estate Agency Affairs Board
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
Analyse, evaluate and apply the Real Estate Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Understand the external forces, laws, rules and regulations that impact on the profession
- Perform the various Real Estate function such as:
- Marketing and selling a property.
- Providing after-sales services and support
- Letting and hiring a property.
- Advising all parties on how to best finance real estate transactions.
- Demonstrating an understanding of real estate taxation
- Improving their personal effectiveness.
- Developing personal and career development plans that include financial plans, with targets and the necessary strategies to achieve them.
- Applying the principles of business planning and budgeting
Further Education and Training Certificate: Real Estate, Level 4 (SAQA ID 59097)
|Who should participate?This approach includes more contact time and is therefore suited to learners who work best in the company of others and benefit from more academic support. This approach is probably better suited to those who have not been in a formal learning environment for quite some time.||
Number of contact days: 7
Similar to the self-directed approach, the first and last day initially introduces the learner to the requirements of the programme and then reviews the Portfolio of Evidence at the end. During the other five days, a topic is covered each day. In that way, the learners get the needed support and feedback from their facilitator. This approach is more structured, making it easier for the learner to pace themselves as the material is broken up in to bite size chunks.
To find out more call i-Fundi on 0861 678 882 or click here to complete an information request form.