Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively.
What Will Students Learn?
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- How to identify the objections that they encounter most frequently.
- How to develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw a curveball.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed.
- Building credibility
- Your competition
- Critical communication and observation skills
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming and handling objections
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale