Why study National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Distribution NQF Level 2?
The purpose of the Wholesale and Retail Distribution NQF Level 2 Certificate is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
Who should study this course?
The Certificate in Wholesale and Retail Distribution, NQF Level 2, is designed to meet the needs of the learners who are already employed and involved in Wholesale, Distribution or Mail Order Retail within the Wholesale and Retail field.
This certificate may also be useful to anyone who wishes to pursue a career in wholesale and retail sector.
At the end of the Wholesale and Retail Distribution NQF Level 2 qualification, learners will be able to:
- Maintain a safe and secure retail and/or distribution environment.
- Perform stock related functions including counting, moving, picking, packing and maintaining stock.
- Implement Point of Sale transactions and procedures.
- Offer and maintain a credit facility and customer accounts.
- Perform general administrative and office functions.
- Pack and handle food and non-food items.
- Deal with customers.
- Apply in and out bound call centre operations within a commercial environment.
Module 1. Personal development
Module 2. Learning in the workplace
Module 3. Core concepts in wholesale and retail
Module 4. Stock management
Module 5. Picking stock
Module 6. Resolving customer queries and complaints
Module 7. Professional behaviour in the workplace
Module 8. Business communication
Module 9. Mathematical literacy
- Programme ID: 49280
- Number of credits: 120
Speak with us about
Skills Audit and Planning
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%