Real Estate NQF 4 RPL Programme Overview
All real estate agents will need to obtain a nationally recognized certificate in order to be accredited by the Estate Agency Affairs Board.
This programme is designed to help experienced real estate agents to attain their qualification through a process of Recognition of Prior Learning.
The programmes will help the participants to:
- Clarify their personal goals
- Improve their personal effectiveness so that they will succeed
- Provide quality advice to their clients and in that way improve sales and customer loyalty
- Act professionally and ethically within the requirements of the law and so strengthen the image of the industry as a whole.
- Meet the accreditation requirements by the Estate Agency Affairs Board
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Analyse, evaluate and apply the Real Estate Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Understand the external forces, laws, rules and regulations that impact on the profession
- Perform the various Real Estate function such as:
- Marketing and selling a property.
- Providing after-sales services and support
- Letting and hiring a property.
- Advising all parties on how to best finance real estate transactions.
- Demonstrating an understanding of real estate taxation
- Improving their personal effectiveness.
- Developing personal and career development plans that include financial plans, with targets and the necessary strategies to achieve them.
- Applying the principles of business planning and budgeting