Why consider the Contact Centre Support NQF Level 2 Course?
Great contact centres are made of people with exceptional communication and customer service skills. As the front-line of most big businesses, contact centre agents play a pivotal role in ensuring customer satisfaction and ultimately, business success.
What skills are taught in the Contact Centre Support NQF Level 2 Course?
The core components of the course teach learners skills in customer service, business communication, handling telephone calls, computer skills, numeracy, culture and teamwork.
More specifically, this qualification will provide learners with knowledge and skills in:
- Responding to customer calls accurately and factually.
- Gathering and processing data related to a Contact Centre Support function.
- Implementation and communication of operational activities within a Contact Centre Support function.
- Performing Contact Centre Support functions to the required standards.
- Being a team player in a diverse working environment.
Module 1. Working in a Contact Centre
Module 2. Personal Effectiveness
Module 3. Team Work and Diversity
Module 4. Customer Service and Communications Skills
Module 5. Making and Receiving Calls
- Greeting, transferring calls and taking messages
- Exchanging information with customers
- Addressing customers’ needs
- Handling customer complaints
- Escalating issues
- Making outbound calls
- Getting the customers attention
- Understanding a customer’s need
- Making a proposal
- Handling questions and objections
- Finding agreement and closing a sale
Module 6. Data Capturing & Typing Skills
Module 7. Speaking, Reading and Writing Skills
Module 8. Fundamental Mathematics
Module 9. Project and Campaigns
- Programme ID: 71490
- Number of credits: 128
Speak with us about
Skills Audit and Planning
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%