Contact Centre Operations NQF 4
The best call centre agents are typically promoted to become team leaders and supervisors with little preparation for their new responsibility. Every team leader manages between 10 to 15 agents and by not providing the necessary training to supervisors, companies miss a great opportunity to improve the performance of their entire call centre.
Having worked with a number of large companies (see case studies hyperlink) we have, over many years, developed sound proven training programmes where the results speak for themselves.
Many of our trainees have gone on to become career call centre leaders with several going into senior management positions increasing efficiencies and service levels as they’ve progressed.
Our Contact Centre Operations Course
Our Contact Centre Operations NQF 4 Course is structured around three key developmental areas:
– Managing Myself
– Managing My Team
– Managing Call Centre Operations
What do participants gain by doing this course?
Participants will leave knowing how to:
– deepen their understanding of the call centre business
– use statistics to improve performance
– improve schedule adherence, call quality, first call resolution and call duration
– motivate and guide their team
– develop team members through coaching
– analyse and present information
– achieve personal and career goals
Benefits to your Company
– improved service levels and sales
– increased productivity and quality
– lower costs
– achieving greater staff motivation and retention of call centre agents
– career pathing
– providing an opportunity for personal growth and career development as an incentive for team leaders and agents
– reducing training costs by taking advantage of various government incentives
– developing leadership capacity within your organisation
To learn more call i-Fundi on 0861 678 882 or click here for more details about the Contact Centre Operations NQF Level 4 course.