What is the Contact Centre NQF level 3 qualification?
This is a SAQA (ID: 93997) qualification that has been designed for people who want to qualify as:
- Contact centre support agents or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Agents OR
- Who wish to join a contact centre or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) environment.
The contact centre and Business Process Outsourcing sector is seen as an exciting fast-growing industry where South African companies have the opportunity to grow and excel both nationally and internationally.
Why is the Contact Centre NQF Level 3 qualification important?
The qualification provides an introduction to contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) operations and will equip learners with the basic knowledge and skills to confidently work in a contact centre or BPO company.
What skills does the Contact Centre NQF Level 3 course teach?
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Show effective customer service conduct in a contact centre and/or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) centre.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and use communication technology in a contact centre/ BPO environment. Technology includes but is not limited to telephony, fax, email, internet, intranet, multifunction device, webchat and SMS.
- Capture data to track interactions. Data includes for example: personal details, communication record between agent and the customer, communication outcome, resolution path and timeframes.
- Work effectively as a team member in a group to enhance team performance.
What are the entrance criteria for the course?
It is assumed that learners entering this qualification are competent in:
- Mathematical Literacy.
- Computer Literacy.
Competence in a second South African language would be a great advantage.
The qualification may be obtained in whole or in part through the Recognition of Prior Learning.
To find out more call i-Fundi on 0861 678 882 or click here to complete an information request form.