Marketing Managment NQF 4
Good marketing is key to the success of any organization.
This qualification is designed for learners who want to work in the field of Marketing. Learners will have the opportunity to acquire the following skills:
- The fundamentals of marketing
- Meeting marketing targets with the available resources
- Positioning and promoting products to meet customer needs
- Maintaining external and internal customer satisfaction levels
- Internalising an organisational culture, values and ethics
Further Education and Training Certificate: Marketing, Level 4 (SAQA ID 67464)
Delivery Method and Duration.
For people new to the marketing profession, the programme will be delivered over a 9-12 month period, consisting of 20 days of classroom training followed by on the job learning. If a learner has already acquired the necessary knowledge and skills in the workplace, a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programme can be used get the participants a nationally recognized certificate.
The course covers the following topics:
Implementing the Strategy
Working as a Team
Please contact Kevin to find out more. 011-290-5900