Marketing and Sales
A small marketing budget doesn’t mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives – you just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
How You Will Benefit
- Recognize what we mean by the term “marketing.”
- Discover how to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- Know how to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- Use your time rather than your money to market your company effectively.
- Understand how to perform a SWOT analysis.
- Defining Marketing
- Recognizing Trends
- Market Research
- Strategies for Success
- Mission Statements
- Trade Shows
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Increasing Business
- Saying No to New Business