Further Education and Training Certificate
NQF Level 5
Why study Generic Management NQF Level 5?
At iFundi, we understand that the role of a manager is multifaceted, requiring a diverse range of competencies to navigate various challenges. Our Generic Management Qualification is crafted to address these demands and provide you with an overall understanding of modern management practices.
Who should study this course?
This program is ideal for:
- Early Career Professionals: If you’re at the start of your professional journey and want to build a strong foundation in management, this qualification will provide you with the necessary tools to excel in leadership roles.
- Aspiring Managers: If you’re in a non-managerial role but have your sights set on becoming a manager, this qualification will equip you with the skills and knowledge to make a seamless transition.
- Experienced Managers: Even if you’ve been in a management role for some time, our program can help you refine your skills, stay updated with current management trends, and overcome new challenges in an ever-evolving business landscape.
- Entrepreneurs: If you’re running your own business, the principles of management are crucial for sustainable growth. This qualification can empower you to lead your team more effectively and make strategic decisions that drive success.
At the end of the National Certificate: Generic Management NQF Level 5 qualification, learners will be able to:
- Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate operational strategies, projects and action plans so as to improve the effectiveness of the unit.
- Monitor and measure performance and apply continuous or innovative improvement interventions in the unit.
- Lead and manage a team of first line managers to enhance individual, team and unit effectiveness.
- Build relationships with superiors and with stakeholders across the value chain.
- Apply the principles of risk, financial and knowledge management and business ethics within internal and external regulatory frameworks.
- Enhance the development of teams and team members.
- Becoming a high EQ manager
- Management Process
- Change management
- Managing Operations
- Putting it all together
Programme type: Further education and training certificate
Programme ID: 59201
NQF level: 5
Number of credits: 162