Why study Human Resources Management and Practices Support?
Organisations require persons who are able to support and develop human resources management processes and practices.
This Human Resources Management and Practices Support NQF Level 4 Qualification helps learners take the initial steps in developing skills and knowledge needed to work in Human Resources and creates the framework to help prepare for future management roles.
Who should study this course?
This HR Management and Business Practices Qualification is for anyone wanting a career as:
- Human Resources Junior Generalist
- Human Resources Practioner
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Administrator
On completion of this Human Resources Management and Practices Support qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Perform administrative duties related to human resources management and practices.
- Support the implementation of procedures and systems in the following:
- Strategic planning
- Acquisition, development and utilisation of people
- Establishment and improvement of labour and employee relations
- Compensation and administration related to human resources management and practices
- Collect, collate, and distribute information related to human resources management and practices.
- Provide advice on or refer to appropriate person in response to queries on organisation procedures related to human resources management and practices.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of people dynamics and impact in the workplace.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of the functioning of business and the role and contribution of individuals within organisations.
Module 1. Recruitment and Induction
Module 2. Training and Development
Module 3. Legal Issues in Human Resource Management
Module 4. Communication studies and language
Module 5. Mathematical and basic business skills
- Programme ID: 67463
- Number of credits: 140
Speak with us about
Skills Audit and Planning
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%