Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
Do you get nervous when presenting at company meetings? Do you find it hard to make conversation at gatherings and social events? Do you lock up in awkward social situations? If so, this one day workshop is just for you! It’s aimed at anybody who wants to improve their speaking skills in informal situations. We’ll give you the confidence and the skills to interact with others, to speak in informal situations, and to present in front of small groups.
What Will Students Learn?
- Speak with more confidence in one-on-one conversations
- Feel more confident speaking socially or small groups such as meetings
- Practice developing these skills in a safe and supportive setting
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Getting comfortable in conversation
- Practicing dialogue
- Redesigning yourself for strength
- Maximizing meetings
- Sticky situations
- Controlling nervousness