BBBEE Solutions for skills development targets
The new BBBEE codes are more demanding than ever.
To obtain the full score for Skills Development, companies must at least do the following:
- Spend 6% of payroll costs on accredited skills programmes;
- Spend 0.3% of payroll on programmes for disabled learners;
- Enrol 2.5% of staff and the same number of unemployed youth on accredited qualifications and learnerships.
i-Fundi can help you meet your company’s BBBEE targets for skills development through:
- Delivery of accredited qualification and skills programmes that can be delivered as learnerships or short courses for new or existing staff;
- Assistance in accessing SETA funding for learnerships, or help with applications for self-funded programmes;
- Accreditation of your own existing corporate training material;
- Recruitment of learners.
Speak with us about
Skills Audit and Planning
The i-Fundi difference
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%