Anger Management Workshop
Anger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t.
The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimizes destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps her customers loyal but makes her own day less troublesome. This Anger Management workshop is to help give you and your organization that edge.
How You will Benefit
- Be better able to recognize how anger affects our bodies, our minds, and our behavior.
- Be better able to use the six-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Be better able to control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Be better able to identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- How anger affects our bodies and our minds
- Coping thoughts
- Express feelings appropriately
- Prevent a build-up of frustration
- How to deal with issues
- Staying calm
- Identifying anger pay-offs
- Relaxation techniques
- Identifying trigger thoughts
- Developing your personal sanctuary
- Identifying distorted thoughts