Why study Accelerated IT NQF Level 5?
Are you intrigued by the intricate workings of modern technology? Our lives have evolved because of the changes in I.T. This means that we must prepare ourselves for the future. The question is, are you prepared? The Accelerated Certificate in IT: Digital Skills, will set you up for a career in I.T. You will learn the fundamentals of programming and specialize in one of the five in-demand digital skills. This learning experience is followed by the opportunity to gain work experience in the digital lab – propelling your likelihood and opportunity for employment. With the confidence we have in this program, we guarantee you two job interviews.
Who should study this course?
- Beginners in IT and Digital Technologies: If you’re new to the world of IT and digital technologies, this program is an excellent starting point. It’s designed to gradually introduce you to fundamental concepts, terminologies, and practices in a supportive environment.
- Tech Enthusiasts: you’re fascinated by the ever-changing tech landscape and want to actively contribute to shaping it.
- Professionals Seeking Digital Transformation: this program provides you with the insights and tools to make informed decisions and drive innovation.
- Career Changers: If you’re seeking a career transition into the tech industry, this qualification welcomes individuals from diverse backgrounds
At the end of the IT System Development Level 4 qualification, learners will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff & users of information systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different types of computer systems and the use of computer technology in business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem-solving techniques, and how to apply them in a technical environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Computer Technology Principles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Computer Programming Principles.
- Work effectively as a team member within a development project environment.
- Carry out, under supervision, a small size task to demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge, techniques & skills needed to understand the fundamentals of Computer Programming.
- Business Application Development
- Systems Analysis
- Database Management
- Documentation Techniques
- Web-based Applications (Multimedia)
- E-commerce Website & Apps
- Programming: 4th Generation Language
- Procedural Programming
- Research Techniques
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Object Oriented Programme Design
- Web Graphic Design & Animation
- Business Environment: ICT
Elective Options (Choose one)
- Robotics Process Automation
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Programme ID: 48573
- Number of credits: 147
- Course completed on time 100% 100%
- Meet all SETA requirements 100% 100%
- Learners retained in programme 90% 90%
- Learners nationally certified 80% 80%
- Learners find permanent positions 70% 70%