Building Your Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
A healthy self-esteem is essential for growth and achieving success. Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. Without some measure of self-worth, life can be painful and unrelenting. In this workshop, you will discover some techniques that can dramatically change how you feel about yourself, and how you approach the world to get the things that you want.
What Will Students Learn?
- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns
- What is self-esteem?
- Improving self-esteem
- Building self-esteem
- Increasing our self-esteem
- Esteemed confidence
- The power of thought
- Ask for what you want
- Create what you want